you need help in designing your
risk management plan?
Is it hard to devote the necessary
time and resources to following
the markets and executing your
Marketing Manager (TM)
Keystone Marketing Services has
developed a professional service to
assist you in developing and
implementing a personal marketing
and risk management plan.
Since our inception in 1986 we
have specialized in educating and
supporting our clients to learn
new marketing and risk management
methods to enhance their
profitability and add value to
The first step is to develop a
written marketing plan to obtain
practical financial growth and
risk reduction strategies.
While the plan is of fundamental
importance in maximizing market
potential, the ability to execute
in a timely and professional
manner is critical.
Keystone provides our preferred
clients with a
professional risk management
consultant to analyze their
current situation and design a
program to maximize profits by
managing market risks.
The preferred client program
moves beyond identifying and
recommending market management
Preferred clients gain access to
the trade execution and ongoing
risk management services of KMSMarketing Manager (TM) and VCMx (the Value Chain Management Exchange).
Market access is often restricted in the absence of product and process verification. Production and food safety protocols are important considerations in operations planning and contracting programs as is the contract negotiation process itself.
Having access to the full suite of risk management tools including – cash markets and forward-market contracts, foreign exchange, production insurance and customized exchange traded products that are tailored to your company’s specific needs, and the ability to execute in a timely manner will greatly assist in managing volatile results.
Managing risk and uncertainty, and improving margins and bottom-line results, are important considerations in order to grow your business.
What we provide to you:
- Assistance with target pricing
- Assistance with trade strategies and trade execution
- Assistance with crop plan and production alternatives
- Assistance with custom marketing plan, a position statement, and a calendar of marketing events
- Assistance with inventory profiling and verification
- Assistance with contract negotiations
- Assistance with foreign exchange and trade credit insurance
- Up-to-date and accurate news of cash/forward pricing and contracting opportunities
- Daily reports of significant market making events and trade recommendations
- Daily reports of cash prices derivatives and over the counter market prices
- State of the art communications tools
- Educational opportunities from industry professionals
Contact us for further